Millennium Development Goals Progress Report Somalia 
This report is the outcome of the Workshop on Capacity Building for MDG based Planning and Reporting, organized by HDEU/ UNDP Somalia and held on 30 May 10 June 2010, in Kampala, Uganda.
The report is the first of its kind in Somalia. Despite the deficit in the quality of the report that is inherent with the absence of adequate, accurate and up to baseline data on Somalia, it will contribute to the ongoing efforts towards assessment, analysis, monitoring of poverty and reporting on MDGs.
It will also close the gap in statistical information on Somalia in the regional organizations and international agencies mainly that on the level of poverty and its multi-facet manifestations.
– Summary from the UNDP
- Adventist Development and Relief Agency
- Books For Africa
- Counterpart International
- Diakonia, Sweden
- Education Development Center
- International Labour Organization
- National Endowment for Democracy
- State of Minnesota Department of Human Services
- UN Political Office for Somalia
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- United Nations Population Fund
- World Movement for Democracy