The Institute for Healthcare Quality Improvement and Performance (IHQIP) is a newly established non-profit organization whose primary goal is improve the quality of health and health care in Somalia. To this end, IHQIP envisions a robust, vibrant, effective and cost efficient health and social service delivery system whose population has a fair chance at improving their quality of life.
- Integrity: commitment to the principles of human rights, social justice, transparency and accessibility.
- Innovation: encouraging exploration and the use of new ideas to create sustainable improvements in the quality of life among Somali citizens.
- Effectiveness & Responsiveness: managing resources appropriately, transparently, and with careful consideration to create both maximum and timely benefit.
- Inclusiveness: embracing diversity and working to empower and engage marginalized groups in the community.
- Engagement & empowerment: promoting human dignity and strengthening human capacity to build agency among Somali citizens.
We are excited to talk with you about IHQIP and health in Somalia. Please send your questions and comments using the form below and we will get back to you right away.
Business Insider - 13 hours ago
Information Minister Abdirahman Omar Osman said Somalia does not have a blood bank and that the...
New York Daily News - 1 day ago
President Donald Trump is suggesting that his move to slash federal subsidies for Obamacare will...
WSET - 23 hours ago
Somali children assist other civilians and security forces in their rescue efforts by carrying away...
Aljazeera.com - 2 days ago
Somali health workers are struggling to identify and treat the victims of the country's...
CBC.ca - 1 hour ago
That's just one example of the countless healthcare workers, survivors, soldiers and ordinary...
News via Google. See more news matching 'health care somalia'