The Institute for Healthcare Quality Improvement and Performance (IHQIP) is a newly established non-profit organization whose primary goal is improve the quality of health and health care in Somalia. To this end, IHQIP envisions a robust, vibrant, effective and cost efficient health and social service delivery system whose population has a fair chance at improving their quality of life.
- Integrity: commitment to the principles of human rights, social justice, transparency and accessibility.
- Innovation: encouraging exploration and the use of new ideas to create sustainable improvements in the quality of life among Somali citizens.
- Effectiveness & Responsiveness: managing resources appropriately, transparently, and with careful consideration to create both maximum and timely benefit.
- Inclusiveness: embracing diversity and working to empower and engage marginalized groups in the community.
- Engagement & empowerment: promoting human dignity and strengthening human capacity to build agency among Somali citizens.
We are excited to talk with you about IHQIP and health in Somalia. Please send your questions and comments using the form below and we will get back to you right away.
Los Angeles Times - 1 day ago
Chief lieutenants in the Koch brothers' political network lashed out at the Senate Republican...
WAOW - 3 days ago
(AP Photo/Farah Abdi Warsameh). A Somali woman walks past the scene of a suicide car bomb attack on...
The Guardian - 3 days ago
Somali families repatriated from neighbouring Kenya feel let down by Nairobi and the UN refugee...
KSTP.com - 2 weeks ago
She believes Somali parents need to talk to their health care providers. Noor said vaccinations are...
Food insecurity threatens children in ... - 1 day ago
A UNICEF nutrition volunteer measures the mid-upper arm circumference (MUAC) of a child during a...
News via Google. See more news matching 'health care somalia'