The Institute for Healthcare Quality Improvement and Performance (IHQIP) is a newly established non-profit organization whose primary goal is improve the quality of health and health care in Somalia. To this end, IHQIP envisions a robust, vibrant, effective and cost efficient health and social service delivery system whose population has a fair chance at improving their quality of life.
- Integrity: commitment to the principles of human rights, social justice, transparency and accessibility.
- Innovation: encouraging exploration and the use of new ideas to create sustainable improvements in the quality of life among Somali citizens.
- Effectiveness & Responsiveness: managing resources appropriately, transparently, and with careful consideration to create both maximum and timely benefit.
- Inclusiveness: embracing diversity and working to empower and engage marginalized groups in the community.
- Engagement & empowerment: promoting human dignity and strengthening human capacity to build agency among Somali citizens.
We are excited to talk with you about IHQIP and health in Somalia. Please send your questions and comments using the form below and we will get back to you right away.
- 0 seconds to go
Minnesota Public Radio News - 21 hours ago
She grew up in Mankato and moved back after college. She founded a nonprofit organization, Somali...
ReliefWeb - 3 weeks ago
6 September 2018 – The Ministry of Health of Somalia has announced 76 new cases of cholera...
U.S. News & World Report - 1 day ago
The extent to which the U.S. strengthens Americans' ability to contribute to the economy –...
The Atlantic - 2 weeks ago
... efforts would be led by the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development...
News via Google. See more news matching 'health care somalia'