The Institute for Healthcare Quality Improvement and Performance (IHQIP) is a newly established non-profit organization whose primary goal is improve the quality of health and health care in Somalia. To this end, IHQIP envisions a robust, vibrant, effective and cost efficient health and social service delivery system whose population has a fair chance at improving their quality of life.
- Integrity: commitment to the principles of human rights, social justice, transparency and accessibility.
- Innovation: encouraging exploration and the use of new ideas to create sustainable improvements in the quality of life among Somali citizens.
- Effectiveness & Responsiveness: managing resources appropriately, transparently, and with careful consideration to create both maximum and timely benefit.
- Inclusiveness: embracing diversity and working to empower and engage marginalized groups in the community.
- Engagement & empowerment: promoting human dignity and strengthening human capacity to build agency among Somali citizens.
We are excited to talk with you about IHQIP and health in Somalia. Please send your questions and comments using the form below and we will get back to you right away.
MIT Technology Review - 20 hours ago
A computer scientist who founded Somalia's first incubator and startup accelerator.and...
Motley Fool - 2 days ago
You'll never guess how often patients are misdiagnosed, how much America spends per capita on...
Somaliupdate Online - 2 weeks ago
MOGADISHU (Somali Update Online) — For Somalis living in rural areas of the country, access to...
ReliefWeb - 3 weeks ago
The fight against malnutrition and disease is pressing in the small, thirsty villages of Somalia....
PBS NewsHour - 1 week ago
Somaliland, a region of Somalia that lay in ruin from years of war, suffers some of the world's...
News via Google. See more news matching 'health care somalia'