The IHQIP digital library is a tool for individuals and organizations to find news, information, research and other resources on health in Somalia.
Browse and Search
- Measles threatens thousands of Somali children  - MOGADISHU/GAROWE/HARGEISA, Somalia, 10 June 2014 – Outbreaks of measles in several regions have left thousands of Somali children at risk of disability or death if they are not urgently vaccinated against the highly contagious disease. In March and April 2014 there were over 1350 suspected cases of measles – four times the number seen during […]
- Somalia: UN agencies call for immediate action to curb measles outbreaks  - 10 June 2014 – Voicing deep concern that outbreaks of measles have left thousands of children in Somalia at risk of disability or death, United Nations agencies today called for urgent vaccination to tackle the highly contagious disease… View resource.
- The World Bank: Development Indicators - Graph, map and compare more than 1,000 time series indicators from the World Development Indicators and more than 5,000 indicators from other collections such as Gender Statistics, African Development Indicators, and Education Statistics. — Summary from The World Bank View Resource
- The Millennium Development Goals Report: 2013 - The 2013 MDG report is a good way to provide some basic context for other data and reports on Somalia, creating comparative perspective on the health status of Somalia both regionally and globally. While these metrics are general and specifically related to MDGs, they continue to be a useful resource. http://www.so.undp.org/content/dam/somalia/docs/MDGs/mdg-report-2013-english.pdf
- Millennium Development Goals Progress Report Somalia  - This report is the outcome of the Workshop on Capacity Building for MDG based Planning and Reporting, organized by HDEU/ UNDP Somalia and held on 30 May 10 June 2010, in Kampala, Uganda. The report is the first of its kind in Somalia. Despite the deficit in the quality of the report that is inherent […]
View all entries